I will have a bit of Cebu City business updates. These are based on Sunstar articles.
Cebu has a total of 1,131,230 tourists in the first seven months of 2011, an increase of 10.52%, which was 1,023,564 in the same period in 2010.
Relaunching of Colonnade Mall:
Colonnade Mall relaunched last October 9, 2011. The company spent P20 million for the renovation.
For many years, parts of the mall were neglected. I still have to take photos of the renovated look.
Krispy Kreme opens in Cebu:
Krispy Kreme opens its 25th outlet in the Philippines at the Ayala Center Cebu and Asiatown IT Park, and will also open a third outlet in SM Cebu City within this year.
Related Cebu City articles
- Random Cebu Business Park Photos
- Local pizza store to expand
- Boy Shot Dead for P500 Cellphone
- Bus proposal for Cebu gains Support
- Winners of the Cebu 2010 Election
- Hello world!
- Request to Shoot Page
- I Love Cebu Shirts
- BRT in Cebu City
- Cebu City in the Top 5 Livable City in the Philippines