This is the second installment of my Cebu City Street Art series.
The Part 1 was mostly, or should I say entirely shot at the Queen City Gardens cemetery.
This set was shot in Cebu South Road, just at the entrance of F. Llamas St., Mambaling, in front of McDonalds.
I personally like the quality of these graffiti than the ones at Queen City Gardens (Part 1).
Sipat, meaning “naughty”.
Nah, dili nako ma basa!
Ran X-Men diay!
I can’t read this too.
Rasta, the mural painter is obviously into reggae music.
The whole wall.
Related Cebu City articles
- Cebu South Reclamation Project (SRP) Photos
- Photos of the Streets of Pardo
- Banilad Photos again
- P. Gullas Street
- Riding a Talamban bound Jeepney in Cebu City
- Old Cebu City Photos
- Villalon Drive, Capitol Site
- B. Rodriguez St. Photos
- Don Gil Garcia St. Guadalupe
- Salinas Drive